Bedside View

Bedside View
1,881 Pages to go!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The 'I Am' Challenge

New design, but same old me. How well do you know me? How well do you know yourself? Take the 'I Am...' challenge yourself. 



I Am Sam


            *   I am definitely a night owl as opposed to a morning person – not before my ‘cup of tea please.’

*    I love crisp and sunny autumn days.

*    I dislike blue flavoured anything – especially M&M’s.

*    I adore cuddles with my children every morning to wake me from my slumber.

*    I love creative writing and absorbing it from different mediums.

*    I love making people feel comfortable and as though they belong.

*    I refuse to write what I am doing in my Facebook status – that’s my business.

*    I feel so contented when I am reading a good book on the day-bed (preferably on a sunny day.)

*    I love cooking for friends (when I have a day to prepare.)

*    I can’t handle being ignored – ultimate in rejection and disrespect.

*    I like to give people tangible homemade things.

*    Quotes inspire me.

*    I prefer a big cosy, secure, and consuming cuddle to a lingering kiss (most days.)

*    I am incredibly untidy but call it my ‘creative clutter.’

*    Toasted coconut twice cooked gives me a foul taste in my mouth.

*    I struggle to say ‘no.’

*    Red is a colour I am attracted to.

*    I love being around people and feel frightened when I am alone at night.

*    Some of my toes are naturally bent.

*    I love lists and need to put things in writing for everyone in my house.

*    I have a strong sense of justice (I have chased a thief and would again.)

*    Basil is by far my favourite herb – perhaps that’s why I love Italian food!

*    I feel unhealthy and out of balance when the fruit bowl is empty.

*    I am terrified of chickens, mice and rats – dead or alive (why do I have a cat?)

*    Sunday night dinners with my family are a highlight of my week.

*    I still believe I will publish a book some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment