Bedside View

Bedside View
1,881 Pages to go!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 50th Plus 1 Entry

I missed my 50th blogging birthday (yesterday) so I am writing about it today instead, having now begun my climb towards the Century Bloggers Club.

I am really happy that I have written every Monday-Friday for 9 weeks. It’s been a lot of fun, probably good for my mind and spirit, and sometimes a challenge to get an entry up before midnight. Last night, I only just scraped in but I was preparing food for a 40th, trying to workout how to analyse 59 kinder surveys by Friday and reading over a PowerPoint speech I have to give at the AGM. I can be forgiven for a little tardiness now and again.

Most bloggers get the three-month itch (yes it happens with blogs too). They start with enthusiasm and direction but this wanes by week 12 when they can’t get followers and the novelty has worn off. I know I have to do a lot more to get people following, but at the moment I am happy with my ‘Secret 7’ followers and the others that send texts and emails. I’ll try hard not to get that itch.

If I can help, enthuse, motivate or humour one person then it is worthwhile. Here’s to my blogging 50th – have a virtual champagne with me!

Hip Hip Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment