Bedside View

Bedside View
1,881 Pages to go!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas Followers


Christmas is here and we are hours from the traditional drunken tabletop Hakka performance by my Dad. My siblings and I are convinced the words change every time and Mum thinks we might have to get a lower table so he doesn’t break his ankle as the spring in his step gets a little less springy each year.

I take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful support in my first ever attempt at blogging. Many of you have sent texts, emails, made comments and made me feel as though this five day a week commitment has been worthwhile.

In the coming year, I will try and enhance my ‘following’ base and aim to learn more about the publishing industry. There will be more book reviews, more writing and more reflections on day-to-day life. The bottom line is every one has a right to write so write I will.

See you in January some time when I will crack my century – hopefully the Aussies do too!

Enjoy Christmas in the warm embrace of those your cherish most!

No comments:

Post a Comment