Bedside View

Bedside View
1,881 Pages to go!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

I don't know how I could possibly top this birthday. I know I say it every year but my family and friends are amazing!


Handpicked garden flowers and homemade cards, a call from my brother in New York, harmonious birthday choruses from Mum and Dad and my sister and bro in law. Delivered flowers from my sweet friend from mother's group and my dear husband. A morning cuppa with a kinder friend and lunch cooked by a special friend. Calls from old friends, new friends and neighbours. A pedicure to treat my gnarled old feet. Two home baked cakes and a tray of delicious chocolate muffins. Lots of special treats. A surprise visit from my brother from Phillip Island (and with that comes a New York Cheesecake) and a Japanese feast to devour tonight...and that's only today. Who am I to deserve such love and lavishing?


There are so many words to describe how I felt today: enriched, joyous, privileged, humbled, lavished and above all loved.


It doesn't usually rain on my birthday but it is pouring - just like my day, I am bucketed in goodwill. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment