Bedside View

Bedside View
1,881 Pages to go!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Procrastinate Waffle


P            R            O              C         R          A             S            T         I         N       A     T          E


Procrastinate. It’s what you do when you are avoiding doing what you should be doing. How’s that for a mouthful?

It’s what I am doing right now. I haven’t finished my parenting book to review (which is very insightful by the way.) I’ve been out at a parent meeting getting all philosophical about school and the journey my daughter will take next year. I’m home, it’s warm and I am more interested in rinsing dinner dishes (not actually scrubbing them,) reading emails (but not replying,) shuffling papers on a desk that needs major shuffling (but not filing,) and unpacking school bags with wet swimming gear (but not washing,) than I am in blogging.

I’ll wake up in the morning with a renewed energy to write, but today I am merely procrastinating or deferring action as my leather-bound friend tells me.

Rather than waffle about waffle about not wanting to waffle, I will call it a night and hope that motivate springs to mind tomorrow.

I guess if I wasn’t procrastinating then I wouldn’t have a blog topic, but if I wasn’t…

Just stop procrastinating and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment