Bedside View

Bedside View
1,881 Pages to go!

Friday, September 17, 2010

R.D.O.B.B.I.A.S.


Homemade party fun is best! Who was I kidding? Home + gluten-free cooking + dishes + ‘wired’ little boys on sugar = never again!

We have just been run ragged at my son’s ‘casual’ birthday gathering. It was worse than having to supervise an 18th party with gatecrashes because these boys just threw themselves at each other from every angle for three hours solid. There were defiant leaps and tackles, like lions taking down gazelles  - and of course the follow-up tears and cries of “he hurt me.”

So today is R.D.O.B.B.I.A.S. – Rostered Day Off Blogging Because I Am Stuffed!

Happy birthday to my beautiful boy in 10 precious minutes, who came ‘bottom first’ into this world 7 years ago!

And I thought I’d need a shower cap to keep my hair dry and looking good for the Mum and newborn baby photo – ignorance is bliss!

I love you son, but Action Sports is definitely booked for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment